Friday, February 14, 2014

Face Of The Day #7: Valentine's Day Edition!



I'm back today with a Face Of The Day post. And today is a special post because it's Valentine's Day! I didn't really do anything for Valentine's Day, I just had dinner with my grandparents. I actually did a post over on Cats & Cappuccino talking about Valentine's Day and my Friday Favorites. 

On my beauty channel, I posted three makeup tutorials, and I couldn't decide on which one I'd like to wear myself on Valentine's Day. I ended up just using my Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay. I actually might do a video on the look that I came up with my Naked Basics palette. And, I had to do a neutral lip color because that's my thing lately haha. :)


Base: Smashbox HD Foundation Primer | NARS Sheer Glow FoundationMaybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser | Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Face: NARS Laguna | Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Just-Pinched Pink | MAC Quarry (eyebrows)

Eyes: MAC Bare Study Paint Pot | Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Faint, & Crave | MAC Cork | ELF Black Cream Eyeliner | Too Faced Size Queen Mascara 

Lips: Maybelline Color Sensational In The Buffs Lipstick in Bare All | NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sugar Pie 



Hope you guys all had a great Valentine's Day! 

-Chelsea 

2 comments:

  1. Love this look!! :)
    I didn't think I needed the basics, but i think i might. I keep seeing a lot of great looks with it! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ I think you should get it! It's such a great palette & it's great for traveling too! :)

      Delete